Results Days are Thursday 13 August for A Level and Thursday 20 August for GCSE
Full details of A Level and GCSE Results days can be found under parents/ letters to parents.
A level results day is Thursday 13 August
GCSE results day is Thursday 20 August
The final grades will be issued on the original exam Results Day, Thursday 13 August and Thursday 20 August for GCSE. Our plans for the collection and distribution of the results have taken into account that some level of social distancing is likely to still be in place at this time.
- Student results will be available for collection from 9.00am until 1.00pm. Students must enter the Academy via the entrance at the main reception. Please be aware students may have to wait in a socially distance manner outside of the Academy reception.
- Results will be distributed from the library, and there will be a strict one-way system in place; enter through reception and leave via the sports centre gate.
- There will be other safety measures in place too, for example, we will provide hand sanitiser as you enter the school building.
- Students who have any queries or questions regarding their results will be able to speak to members of the Senior Leadership Team. If required, follow up Teams meetings can also be arranged with tutors and members of the Sixth Form team.
- It is important to reiterate that students will need to come into the Academy building alone and any parents/ carers will need to wait in the car park area.
We really want to be able to support all our students in the best way possible, and we believe that by following this plan we will be able to do so safely. It is imperative if a student is feeling unwell, displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or are self-isolating, that they should not attend Results Day under any circumstances.
Thank you once again for your support. If there is anything else you would like us to support you with during these uncertain times, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.